Welcome to the UCSB Mathematics Department IntranetThis site has valuable information for staff, students, and faculty in the UCSB Mathematics Department. Contributions are welcome! If you'd like to add to this wiki, please email email@example.com and ask to be added. Search this wiki | Recent changes
Computer Labs ⌨️🖱
- Google Backup -- desktop cloud backup, free to UCSB users
- Software License Information -- Site licensed software available to the UCSB community
- How to fix "Invalid Authenticity Token" when using Zendesk sites (e.g., help.lsit.ucsb.edu)
- UCSB Connect -- Email web access
- Open Gmail as your default email application when clicking mailto links
- UCSB Identity Manager -- set up a new NetID, change your password, etc.
- Account Request Form (PDF)
- Note: This is mainly for selecting your @math.ucsb.edu address. You should set up your NetID before filling out this form.
- Math email information
- General support for the UCSB email system is provided by UCSB Connect support; you can submit a help request online, or call 805-893-5000.
Printing 🖨Some topics in this section are only visible when on campus, or using the campus VPN.
- Eduroam configuration tool (CAT) -- visit on the device you want to join
- Network Manager Wifi setup (works for most Linux distributions)
- wpa_supplicant configuration for eduroam WiFi (mainly useful for manually configuring *nix devices)
- Personal home pages (aka department webshares)
Other Useful Sites 🗺
- Main Math Department Website
- UCSB Center for Scientific Computing -- campus high performance computing resources